WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Mad Hatters!

This is some of the ridiculousness I encounter on a daily basis... I know I'm a little behind on updated my blog as some of you have reminded me (you know who you are) so I will do better to get you up to speed!



Today’s blog is about tenants that I have named “The Mad Hatters”. Let me just give you some background info. Their unit is a disaster! By this let me help you visualize. It looks like a paper factory had an explosion with papers everywhere, random boxes, and best of all a pathway throughout the entire apartment of towels (I’m assuming to protect the carpet of course) every room looks like utter madness, hence the title... (And the fact that I think they are insane)

The pictures below don't do them justice. 

I received the following voice mail message... The best part is that I have not edited this whatsoever; I literally typed this out word for word.

“Hi we were gone most of the day today, and we just noticed that the drawer handle screw knob or whatever it’s called on our bathroom cabinet is missing?! (Woman yells in the background) “Oh my god it’s nowhere to be found” It was there this morning when we woke up, and we are very concerned that somebody is getting in our apartment. Do you know if anyone was ordered in here for any reason last night to remove it? If they were not we would like the locks changed, as we are very worried about this happening again to us.”

My reactions

1) Umm who would go into your apartment just to take a cabinet door knob?
2) Is there really no chance that it simply fell off, and is lost forever in the mess that you call your home?
3) You probably took it off yourself, and don’t remember. 


Hours later I get another call this time I answer... (sigh)

Resident: “Umm we found it, it was in my pocket” My response: “Of course it was” and I hung up.


Final thoughts...



I am considering going by at some point tomorrow, and taking something obvious like the refrigerator door handle, or maybe the bedroom door for like an hour... just to see what happens.





No comments:

Post a Comment