WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things that you make you go hmmm..



After some suggestions I decided to do something different & update my blog with "the funny" a little quicker! These are some of the things I have heard within the week.. yes I do realize it’s Tuesday. Some are funny, and some will melt your brain if you try to re-read them.


“I’m 70% sure there is a dead body floating in the pond”

My thoughts: Really how did you get 70%?!


“God bless America’s somebody said he bring money to the United States

My thoughts: This was the response I received after I asked her to clean her patio area..


Potential Resident : “Do you have any elevators?”

My response: “ Um, besides the one we are entering now?"

Potential Resident : "No, I mean do you have any elevators instead of just stairs?" 


My thoughts: This melted my brain, there was no language barrier she was just dumb. 



Final Thoughts: According to my boss "Girl this will one day be your child" sad part is that I'm sure he's right...

#funnyordie

No comments:

Post a Comment