WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Jason is that you??






I will say that I think the opposite about Friday 13th that most people do. I don't believe in bad luck , It has always been a lucky day for me! That being said I had an “interesting” encounter with a potential renter today. 

As we are walking to the unit he is literally doing the “chu chu chu ha ha ha” out loud in almost a sigh sound..  from the movie “Jason” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQzdTYKTWRo  at first I thought maybe I was just hearing things until he did it again.. ..

It get’s better, as we enter the unit no lie his phone goes off, he swears it’s his girlfriend... the ringtone is the “Michael Myers” song from the movie “Halloween” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMLPnk9-6MM

I literally bust out laughing because it’s all so ridiculous.. but he just stared back, and apparently didn’t see the humor. I totally see that he planned on being creepy, and probably tried to scare me but it didn't work out well for him, as I'm not so easily scared. 

In the end he wanted something with a waterfront view, and I could not meet his needs..too bad. 





Image: San Diego.com

2 comments: